my new style

assalamualaikum !

hello there !. tengs by viewing my pages.

today i want to talk about my new style. what the new style ?. ahha !. i think when i watch this video :-




okey there ~. an idea was shocking through in my head. yea !. about INI ANWAR HADI. not INI ANWAR IBRAHIM. HAHA !. okey. back to the topic. his an awesome person. handsome ?. oh yea ?. HAHA !. just joking. when i look at his face. he looks like a rock man. but when i think deeply. all his video was educated video's that make me attracted to watch again and again. EDUCATED person. i loveyou.

wait a minute. he was my latest model. you want to watch my previously model. you can click here.

i forget about my entry. sorry. okey. just a simple word. BIAR MUKA ROCK OTAK EDUCATED. yea. that my principles. what the flower. so many principles you had says. but it's the new one. do i care ?. HAHA !. you so annoy girl. wahhh !. mulut. biarlah aku nak ade banyak pegangan pon. asalkan aku bahagia. by the way. we all a human. must have many principle. but only one principle we must hold is. WE'RE ISLAM. don't ever forget your GOD. :)

for all my viewers. drop your comment. or follow me. watch my new entry later. 

my new style is : BIAR MUKA ROCK OTAK EDUCATED

sorry for annoy entry and short one.

tengs view




No comments:

Post a Comment