Selamat kembali

Assalamualaikum all. Forgive me a lot for being exist for 2 months. Actually I am facing a final exam right now. Its begin from Monday on last week and until two weeks later. Today is Tuesday and Sejarah sangat mengecewakan sebab I read another topic but then the other was asked me. The killer paper was History okay.

For the first one, I beg or want all of you out there to praying/du'a for my success in my final exam. Well, next year will be the bombastic year for me because SPM gonna make me crazy. So maybe I randomly update my blog and i gonna miss my lovely readers and followers. And well, I thought the follow button would not be touched by cursor of the bloggers out there as well as I found that the number of my followers increasing. Alhamdulillah, thanks for following me.

For long lasting being exist. I'm gonna share with all of you a lot of tips but not now :)

Lastly, many of you was asking me about a contest or whatever. Ehemmm, I am sure that I never promoted or offered a contest especially in my weirdo blog. InshaAllah if I have a chance to distribute a contest I will :)

Assalamualaikum and keeps reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment